I do not do Black Friday usually. But this year was crazy: I moved to France with my studio (and my whole life), I attended just two penshows, but surprisingly I was able to make slightly more pens than usual, mostly to much larger and better streamlined studio. And during my recent Fountain Pen Day sale most pens were bought by new customers, probably people waiting for a good moment to pull the trigger.
So this year let’s have a Black Friday! Or even 2 Black Weeks, why not. I know that having each pen in just one copy, and at the same time over 80 pens to choose from, it might take some time to decide. It starts now, and will last till 4th of December. Even if you order includes customised nib – it is probably a safe timing to be sure you will get it before Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, Zarathosht Diso or “holiday season”.
In previous years in late November and December many pens were bought for presents. So my idea for Black Friday deals plays along.
- Each pen in stock – 10% off
- Two pens shipped together – 20% off + free shipping (DHL express)
- Three or more pens shipped together – 30% + free shipping + 6-pen wrap made of premium Japanese silk, for pens large and small (limited quantity available)
Easy as one two three.
How to order? Choose pen or pens here and then there are a few options:
- Fill the form on page of at least one pen you want, and mention serial numbers of other pens, or fill the form on each page
- Write me an e-mail : email@example.com
- Write to me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tamenuri_studio/ (probably the fastest way – and I always check the new requests)
Discount does not apply to upgrade nibs, customization, accessories.
Normal shipping charges range form €20 (in Europe) to €50 (some remote locations). Each pen comes with silk pen kimono. Pens are packed safely in the box (for most, a wooden box) then safely wrapped and in cardboard shipping box.
Payment options: Wise, Paypal (including CC), Revolut, bank transfer